We’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to deepen and diversify our team. Current openings include:
IT Business Analyst
Los Angeles-based investment advisory firm is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to coordinate many of the day-to-day tasks associated with the optimal maintenance and operation of our IT systems. This entails the following areas of responsibility:
1) Provide day-to-day user support (PC and applications).
2) Order and install new PCs and software as needed.
3) Manage and update presentation laptops, including software and hardware patches.
4) Keep hardware/software/furniture inventory up-to-date.
5) Assist with equipment setup for videoconferences and Speaker Series events.
6) Assist in resolving vulnerabilities identified by annual cybersecurity risk assessments.
7) Perform maintenance and monitoring of servers and network equipment.
8) Coordinate replacement of office equipment.9) Serve as backup on phone system support.
1) Provide user support on MS-CRM/Salentica and conduct periodic training sessions.
2) Provide user support on Orion and conduct periodic training sessions.
3) Provide user support on all MS Office products.
4) Provide regular archiving of large MS Outlook mailboxes.5) Keep business continuity plan up-to-date and coordinate annual disaster recovery drill.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
1) Extensive experience in supporting users through software and hardware troubleshooting.
2) Proficiency in all Microsoft products, including MS Dynamics CRM and Office products.
3) Must be a quick learner and willing to be flexible in task support.
Other required attributes include:
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent organizational skills.
Strong attention to detail is imperative.
Ability to be a team player, as well as an independent worker.
Excellent communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
We offer a challenging work environment with competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mr. Chris Werner at email@example.com.